Owner designed and built F1000/FB/: (Registered as Formula Libre)
Completed F1000/FB/FL project. - $36000
(The car location is in British Columbia Canada)
Link to photo bucket: http://s27.photobucket.com/user/dkwf1000/library/F1000?sort=
This car has run no more than 10 laps around Mission Raceway in BC. and hopefully whoever purchases the car is prepared to test and develop it to the next level.
The car comes with the following:
1. Aim MXL dash and data logger.
2. Flat shifter max Paddle shifter with expert controller.
3. Power commander V.
4. Gear shift light indicator.
5. 2008 Suzuki GSXR1000 with Rilltech wet sump system. This engine is standard out of the bike from Rilltech and is said to have about 5000 miles on it.
6. Custom made stainless steel headers fitted with Rilltech Racing muffler.
7. Williams’s (WRD-CDD-1000) differential with tripod housings.
8. Fuel Safe fuel cell – 6 gal. Expiry date February 2018.
9. Fire extinguisher – E.S.S. – CO2 Cartridge.
10. Aluminum water and oil coolers- Phoenix Race works.
11. Sabelt 6 point safety harness – Expiry date 2020.
12. Four piston Wilwood brake calipers front and rear.
13. Solid AP Racing brake discs.
14. Tilton brake master cylinders.
15. Front to rear brake bias control.
16. AVO double adjustable Aluminum dampers.
17. Taylor Race engineering Drive axles.
18. Three sets of brand new Jongbloed racing wheels, 8” and 10”: one set fitted with used Hoosier slicks R25B C2500, Front-20.0 x7.5-13 and Rear-22.5 x 10.0-13 (About four heat cycles); one set fitted with Hoosier wet weather tires, Front-21.0 x 6.5-13 and Rear-22.0 x 9.0-13 (Brand new unused); one set without tires.
19. Front and rear quick lift jacks.
20. Jig for a-arm fabrication.
21. Female mold for nose cone.
22. Various male molds for body panels.
Mild steel multi tubular Tig welded space frame chassis with bonded and riveted aluminum floor pan.
All suspension A-arms made from 4130 oval cross section tubing
All suspension components have alloy Aurora rod ends
All suspension bolts and nuts are aircraft quality specification.
Wheel uprights machined from billet aluminum 7075-T6
Both left and right hand side body panels have Kevlar on the inside over the entire length.
Front and rear wings are fiberglass over aluminum wing rib sections.