Author Topic: Allen Berg Racing Schools Inc.  (Read 3776 times)

August 20, 2008, 05:54:45 PM
Read 3776 times

Sue

Allen Berg has asked me to post this on his behalf

I would like to offer the Alberta road and solo racers a track day in their own cars, with drivers coaching from myself, on Tuesday Sept 9 8AM to 4PM at Race City Speedway.

For further information on this offering, please contact Allen Berg.

Allen Berg Racing Schools Inc.
aberg@allenbergracingschools.com
www.allenbergracingschools.com
(403) 253-3235
(888) 722-3220

September 17, 2008, 05:49:47 PM
Reply #1

Sue

Hello ABRS Driving Enthusiasts,

With the recent announcement of the Race City Speedway?s current promoter of drag race and oval race events ceasing operations this season; and the consequenses of the the cancellation of the "Friday Night Secret Street Races", there has been some resulting confusion on the future of Race City Speedway.

I have spoken about this with Art MacKenzie, the leaseholder of the Race City Speedway property. His position is that he still holds a valid lease for several years to come and he is currently disputing the City?s attempt at reclaiming the Race City Speedway property in early 2010.

Although at this moment there is not a drag race and oval track racing event promoter at Race City Speedway, the track is still in full operation through the track rentals through to the end of the 2009 season. That is, there is no effect whatsoever on Allen Berg Racing School?s operation and we continue to operate our Formula Car, Karting and Road Car Schools at Race City Speedway through the end of the 2009 season, if not longer.

Please feel free to distribute this email and information and post on your website.

We are going to operate Advanced Formula Car Lapping sessions on Sept 22 and Oct 3rd for experienced drivers and graduates of ABRS programs. This will be comprised of a track walk, one 20 minute heel and toe practice session, one 20 minute lead and follow lapping session behind an instructor, followed by 3 - 4 20 minute open and unrestricted lapping sessions, coupled with debriefing sessions using the MoTeC on board data and camera systems for the rest of the day, ending at 4PM.

We will limit the number of students to one per car for the day keeping one car aside as a spare, this is a great deal, with a price of $1600 + GST per person.

We are also continuing to offer Introductory Road Car Driving Courses and Advanced Road Car Lapping Sessions (for graduates of all other ABRS Programs) using your own vehicle, at Race City Speedway. Our next scheduled courses are on Tuesday September 30th. Price for these programs are $200 + GST.

We shall also be announcing details on our exiting new Winter Accident Avoidance Road Car Driving Programs very soon.

For further information and bookings please visit our website www.allenbergracingschools.com

Thank you for your continued interest and support of ABRS.

Best regards,

Allen Berg
Allen Berg Racing Schools Inc.
aberg@allenbergracingschools.com
www.allenbergracingschools.com
(403) 253-3235
(888) 722-3220