Author Topic: VINTAGE ON THE PRAIRIES - AUGUST 7-8  (Read 4653 times)

July 28, 2010, 01:14:56 PM
Read 4653 times

Sue Wilson

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Hi everyone

Our third race of the season will be held on August 7-8 – Vintage on the Praires.

Check In - We need all track marshals at the track both days by 8:00 am at the latest for the race worker meeting.  This meeting will be held at pre-grid starting at 8:15 am and we need be on the track ready to go by 9:00 am.  We hope to see everyone there.

Ben Cline, the Chief Course Marshal would like to get an idea of how many folks will be coming out to marshal – if you plan on attending, please let him know – his email is va6ben@rac.ca – only marshals need to contact Ben.

PS – the tentative event schedule will be posted on the ARCA website shortly – www.albertaracecar.ca, then competitor info.

Take care and see you all at the track.

ARCA BBQ - As usual ARCA will be having their complimentary Saturday evening BBQ right after the podium presentations at the BBQ Pit.

CVRC BBQ - The Calgary Vintage Racing Club will be hosting their annual BBQ at the home of Helen and Richard Child’s.  If you would like to attend you must let me know by emailing me at sue@somedaysoon.ca by no later than Wednesday, August 4th in order for me to reserve you a ticket.  If you don’t get a confirmation back from me, I haven’t received your email. 

No tickets will be available at the track.  The ticket charges are being cost shared 50/50 between the Calgary Vintage Racing Club and the Alberta Race Car Association.

Sue Wilson
C
Sue Wilson
Administrator
Director - Licensing
Western Canada Motorsport Association

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?