Author Topic: 2011 Calgary Race Weekend Sponsorships needed...  (Read 2825 times)

February 04, 2011, 12:39:05 PM
Read 2825 times

10cc

• Information Offline
  • WCMA Affiliate Executive
  • ARCA Race Director
Hey Folks,

It's time for my annual search for people, companies, groups or whomever, to step up and help make this racing season great by providing sponsorship for the four weekends we are racing in Calagry....possibly the last four chances you will have.

These sponsorships have proven to be beneficial not only to the sponsor, but to the whole racing community, by bringing us all together...drivers, crew, officials, volunteer workers and marshals, at the end of a day on the track, while we have a beer and hand out trophies and babble away.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me, and we'll have a chat.

We would love to have a sponsor for the GT Championship Race as well this year..

Thanks

B

racing(at)primemeridian.ca
G. Brooke Carter
#10 ST5
ARCA Race Director

March 24, 2011, 06:15:16 PM
Reply #1

10cc

• Information Offline
  • ARCA Race Director
I see that a whole bunch of people have checked out this topic, but, oddly enough no-one has stepped up.

THIS COULD BE OUR LAST SEASON AT RACE CITY. Take the opportunity to go down in history as a sponsor of motorsport! We are not talking about a lot of money, and the bang for the buck is huge...the thanks of everyone at the track...

« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 10:18:08 AM by 10cc »
G. Brooke Carter
#10 ST5
ARCA Race Director

May 25, 2011, 10:49:48 AM
Reply #2

10cc

• Information Offline
  • ARCA Race Director

HEY !!!

Almost 300 views of this topic, and NO ONE has stepped up to sponsor the first weekend ! Certainly there must be someone that somebody knows who understands the importance of what we do at these race weekends, and can see the benefit of sponsoring the event...

Please let me know if you have any ideas, ...

racing@primemeridian.ca

Brooke
G. Brooke Carter
#10 ST5
ARCA Race Director

May 26, 2011, 06:56:26 AM
Reply #3

HHS935

• Information Offline
Hi Brooke, I'll cover a weekend.
Give me a shout,
Harold