Author Topic: MARSHAL TRAINING SCHOOL - MAY 1ST  (Read 3983 times)

April 11, 2011, 07:32:54 AM
Read 3983 times

Sue Wilson

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Welcome back to the 2011 racing season organized by the Alberta Race Car Association.  As you all know, we had received a 2 year reprieve on Race City and we are down to the last year.

We have a great season ahead for everyone so I hope to see everyone at the race events in Calgary.  Our first and probably most important event is the Annual Competition / High Performance Driving School to be held on April 30th – May 1st at Race City Motorsport Park in Calgary.

This is the time for all of you seasoned marshals to get a refresher on your skills and rules and also an opportunity to meet and greet the new individuals who would like to join our fun group.  With that in mind, we will be having the annual Marshal Training School on Sunday May 1st.  Registration starts at 9:30 with the training program starting at 10:00.  Please show up early and come up to the concession area.

This invitation is open to anyone and everyone interested in getting involved whether as a marshal, tech inspector, communicator or any other position that we have at the track.  We have something for everyone of all ages and skill.  Don’t forget this school will help you get involved with the Edmonton race to be held this summer.

Remember to bring a friend or two, we would love to welcome them into our group.

Looking forward to seeing my old friends and making new friends on this fun weekend.

If you have any questions, please contact me at sue@somedaysoon.ca

Sue Wilson
Competition Director
Alberta Race Car Association
Sue Wilson
Administrator
Director - Licensing
Western Canada Motorsport Association

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?