Author Topic: 1991 Pontiac Firefly project build for sale  (Read 2893 times)

May 15, 2012, 06:54:22 AM
Read 2893 times

Firefly1_0

• Information Offline
hi everyone,
Matt S. Liam B. and Julian P. know this car (I'm sure that others do as well)
i have owned it since 1999, lapped, SoloII events and so on
this car has been constantly evolving since 2002 and now is in a state of flux and its time for her to leave me but at this point she cant do it on her own.
for someone that is looking for something that they can say they built themselves this one is the ticket...

for sale is my RUST Free 1991 Pontiac Firefly

the good
caged 6 point (1.5"X0.120" wall DOM) with NASCAR Door Bars on the drives side (WCMA Road Race Specs)
used OMP RS Seat with new OMP Seat Mounts and new CROW 5 point HANS compatible Cam-lock Harness
OMP tow hooks
comes with adjustable Koni Inserts and Intrax springs
new Civic Si Front Calipers and Hawk DTC-60 pads with custom slotted and cross drilled Brembo Rotors (from Raceshopper.com) with new stainless brake hoses and Swift GT Front Hubs with new bearings and seals
Home built push button starting box with relays for accessories and others
Taylor master power switch
adjustable rear toe bars with heim ends
3 point front and rear strut tower bar and 4 point lower front bar built by Liam B. from Armstrong BC.

the bad
not quite rolling at this point and will help get it on 4 wheel for the new owner.
waiting to install front and rear suspension, need to add a few things from the parts car that is included in the sale.
rear disk brakes from the Suzuki Swift GT parts car are also waiting to be removed from the parts car and installed.
this roller is waiting for a rebuild on a 1.3L DOHC 4cyl engine, i have one that's dismantled (spun bearing) and another one waiting for the same treatment (damaged Block). i also have a whack of spares (Aluminum and steel wheels, Cams, intakes, wiring, an ECU or two, a Rally chip and socket waiting it be installed and a spare transmission and a lot more)

not parting out anything unless its a spare that is not required for the car, pick-up only (can meet in Edmonton if required)
Pictures of the roll cage are available on request, the car is located 15 minutes west of Stony Plain Alberta

$2900.00 takes everything

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?