Author Topic: PRN Magazine Subscription Update - Reply Required By March 15, 2014  (Read 1844 times)

March 10, 2014, 07:43:07 AM
Read 1844 times

Sue Wilson

• Information Offline
  • Global Moderator
Dear Competitors,

Western Canada Motorsport Association (WCMA) and  Performance Racing News (PRN) have developed a close supporting relationship.  WCMA and members of clubs affiliated with WCMA will provide current news worthy competition articles, and members of these clubs maybe eligible to receive a Free, complimentary subscription to this excellent Canadian motorsport magazine.

Alberta's Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) prevents WCMA and your sports car clubs from automatically releasing personal information.
We require your permission to release your name and address to enable PRN to place you on their mail out list.

If you are currently NOT receiving the magazine and would like to, please send us an email saying you will allow WCMA and its affiliated clubs to release your name and address to PRN.
See below for an example of what we require.

If you have any questions, please contact me by return email.

Sue Wilson
Administrator
Western Canada Motorsport Association

Dear WCMA,

I  will allow WCMA and its affiliated sports car clubs to provide my name and mailing address to Performance Racing News.

(Your name)
Sue Wilson
Administrator
Director - Licensing
Western Canada Motorsport Association

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?