Author Topic: Some Questions  (Read 3789 times)

September 17, 2014, 07:52:20 AM
Read 3789 times

SputnikRSS

• Information Offline
Couple different questions for a couple different people so thought a post here would be easier than trying to track down who can answer what.

1. Points
- Points for the FC are incorrect as much as I would enjoy winning FC I did not. July I raced (Roger) and in Aug (Brian) raced same blue car but different people and I don't think we give the points to the car.

2. Temp Licensing for outsiders visiting to race. Specifically American Conference(ICSCC) racers. I know openwheel guys actually showing up and then on top of that bringing other people with them but we are trying to make it happen. What would the ICSCC drivers need to bring/show/submit to be allowed to race with us.

Thanks,
Roger

September 18, 2014, 05:02:08 AM
Reply #1

Sue Wilson

• Information Offline
  • Global Moderator
Roger, I will review the results and fix, thanks for letting me know.

Regarding Conference license holders - unfortunately ASN Canada does not recognize their license at this time.  Regarding a temporary license that is something each individual would have to talk to Gail Terner about and in 2015 Chris Semanciw, our new Licensing Supervisor.

Sue
Sue Wilson
Administrator
Director - Licensing
Western Canada Motorsport Association

September 18, 2014, 07:20:22 AM
Reply #2

Spec Volcanic

• Information Offline
  • Administrator
Roger, I will review the results and fix, thanks for letting me know.

Regarding Conference license holders - unfortunately ASN Canada does not recognize their license at this time.  Regarding a temporary license that is something each individual would have to talk to Gail Terner about and in 2015 Chris Semanciw, our new Licensing Supervisor.

Sue

I Thought, Gary L was looking into the a reciprocal agreement with Conference. If not I think it will be something for Chris to look into.

September 18, 2014, 07:32:12 AM
Reply #3

SputnikRSS

• Information Offline
Can someone send me Chris's Email.

Currently our license is accept by conference at least all the races I have gone to.

September 18, 2014, 10:32:05 AM
Reply #4

ChrisS

• Information Offline
  • Administrator
  • Alberta Spec Miata Championship Coordinator
Hi Roger,

Good to know that our licenses have been accepted at conference events; I will look into getting a formal agreement set up.

Thanks,
Chris
Spec Miata #13