Author Topic: 2014 WCMA AGM & Award Dinner - Deadline for dinner tickets - October 15  (Read 3632 times)

October 13, 2014, 06:32:08 AM
Read 3632 times

Sue Wilson

• Information
  • Global Moderator
Reminder – don’t forget to send me an email if you plan on attending the Awards Banquet. If I don’t respond, then I haven’t received it.

Annual General Meeting and Convention Information
When – Saturday, October 18, 2014
Time - 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Where – Best Western Denham Inn & Suites, 5207 50th Avenue, Leduc, Alberta
Cost – FREE!
Registration – None
Event Schedule
8:30   Coffee
9:00   Welcome
9:30   Discipline Workshops – Race, Solo, Race Official
12:00   Break for lunch
1:30   Reconvene Workshops
3:30   Wrap-Up
Why You Should Attend – This is a great opportunity to spend time with your fellow competitors and race workers to discuss any rule changes you would like to bring forward, as well as to find out what rule changes are being brought into effect by WCMA.

Come on out to the 2014 Awards Dinner and cheer on this year’s Champions!

Awards Dinner Information
When – Saturday, October 18, 2014
Time – Cocktails 6:00 pm, Dinner 7:00 pm
Where – Best Western Denham Inn & Suites, 5207 50th Avenue, Leduc, Alberta
Cost – $40.00 per person

Individuals requiring a guest room must contact the Reservation Agent using the hotel’s direct line:
1-780-986-2241 or their toll-free number: 1-866-460-7456. If you book your reservation by September 28th, 2014, indicate you are booking for the WCMA function and receive our special room rate. After that date the room rate price will go up.

E-mail dinner ticket requests to sue@somedaysoon.ca.

Tickets will be paid for at the door. Deadline for dinner ticket orders is Wednesday, October 15, 2014.

Please note that an email confirmation of your dinner ticket order will be done. If you don’t receive a confirmation, then we don’t know you are coming.

If you have any special menu requirements (vegetarian etc.) please let me know.

Let’s get out there and cheer for our 2014 Solosport and Race Champions and thank all of the track workers for their hard work this season – everyone deserves it!

Sue Wilson, Administrator
Western Canada Motorsport Association
Sue Wilson
Administrator
Director - Licensing
Western Canada Motorsport Association

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?