Club Resources

Event Organizing Permit:

If you’re organizing a Race under WCMA rules, you must apply to the WCMA for an Event Organizing Permit Application. ¬†Details about organizing a race event can be found in the Competition Regulations.


Event insurance is arranged through Stoneridge Speciality Insurance.  Forms are available here:


Club Affiliation Application Form

Affiliated Club Executive Forum