Club Resources

Event Organizing Permit

If you’re organizing a Road Race or Ice Race under WCMA rules, you must apply to the WCMA for an Event Organizing Permit Application.  Details about organizing a race event can be found in the Competition Regulations.


Event insurance is arranged through Stoneridge Speciality Insurance.  Forms are available here: